Welcome to Pkshr,
the cool new
photo sharing app
Just tap it, view it
and save it.
Share your pictures too:
or with just your friends...
Terms & Conditions Governing The Use Of The Pkshr Mobile Application
Pkshr requires cellular or wireless network connectivity to share pictures with other users, send emails – such as support emails, posting to social networks, notifications, and so on. The Developers have no control over said network and internet connectivity and can, therefore, not be held responsible for undelivered messages and notifications.
Any pictures saved on the Developers' servers are deleted within 24 hours; you are responsible for downloading any pictures you want from any event.
The Developers are not responsible for any content you transmit or receive using pkshr, including loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of use of said content. You acknowledge that the content sent to or from your mobile phone or device is your sole responsibility. You understand that all messages, texts, files, images, or any other materials posted on, transmitted through, or linked from pkshr are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such content originated.
You agree not to use pkshr:
- To send content to another person that may be viewed as unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, infringing, or racially, ethnically, harmful to minors, or otherwise objectionable.
- To impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a company official, officer, employee, representative, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- To send content to others that may be deemed as unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation.
- To interfere with or disrupt pkshr or servers or networks connected to pkshr, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to pkshr.
- To intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
- To play pranks on, falsely report events, harass, or otherwise mislead any recipient or third party.
You agree that you allow pkshr, upon activation, to share the pictures you and others take, based on your settings, to and from cell phones and other devices.
You understand, and do not object to the fact that the technical processing and transmission of pictures, messages, emails, and notifications via pkshr, including your provided information, may: a) involve transmissions over various networks; and b) change to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. You also understand that some or all of the transmissions may not be encrypted or protected.
Limitation Of Liability
- To the extent permitted by law, in no event shall The Developers be liable for personal injury, death, or any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, loss of data, business interruption, or any other commercial damages or losses, arising out of or related to your use or inability to use pkshr, The Developers' servers, any aspect of pkshr, software, or the messaging service, however caused, regardless of the theory of liability (contract, tort, or otherwise) and even if The Developers have been advised of the possibility of such damages, these limitations shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation of liability for personal injury, or of incidental or consequential damages, so this limitation may not apply to you.
- You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for all content stored on or retrieved from your mobile device and that it is your sole responsibility to keep the information in pkshr up to date, accurate, and complete. The Developers will not be held liable for your failure to make changes in contact information.
- You hereby waive any and all claims or causes of action, arising from or relating to pkshr and its use.
- You agree not to:
- sub-license, sell, assign, rent, lease, export, import, distribute or transfer or otherwise grant rights to any third party in the software;
- undertake, cause, permit or authorize the modification, creation of derivative works or improvements, translation, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, decryption, emulation, hacking, discovery or attempted discovery of the source code or protocols of the software or any part or features thereof (except to the extent permitted by law, in case you will notify The Developers prior to doing so);
- remove, obscure or alter any copyright notices or other proprietary notices included in the software; or
- use the Software or cause the software (or any part of it) to be used within or to provide commercial products or services to third parties.
When configuring pkshr, you will be asked to provide certain personal information, such as your Facebook account and location. The information you provide is retained by The Developers, although all pictures are deleted from our server within less than 24 hours. This information and any information that The Developers gather about you, your location, your images, or your device will never be shared with any third party.
You are responsible for keeping your mobile device safe and secure and out of the reach of others and any information entered is at the risk that it may be viewed on your mobile device.
The app uses location services to determine with which devices to share pictures. If you turn off location detection, we will not be able to determine your location and share images appropriately.